Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Spring cleaning

I've taken out all the music posts on this blog and put them into another one. I decided they were cluttering this one up. It's probably part of a slippery slope which will end in me pidgeonholing every single post and eventually every single thought into a separate category and blog. Let's hope not.

Also I've bitten the bullet and started "Twittering" or whatever the damnsilly verb is. Yes, I can even be a curmudgeon about technology. The URL's http://twitter.com/alexcarnegie in any case.

2 comments:

  1. I have a Twitter, but I never use it anymore, as I reeeeaally can't see the point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol at you making a FOURTH blog. amazing. just gives me more to check.

    i clicked on the twitter link and i didn't know what the fuck was going on. it seems to just show comments you've made to other people, without showing any context whatsoever. very surreal.

    ReplyDelete