Sunday, 15 March 2009

Terminator - Salvation



Looks good. Hopefully there won't be too much superfast, ultra-shiny CGI à la Transformers.

I've always liked the Terminator movies, especially the first. It'll be good to see the future in that universe, after The Machines have 'smashed the world' (to use a Lintian phrase).

Meanwhile, here's a Drum&Bass tune that's essentially a remix of the original Terminator theme:

4 comments:

  1. The trailer looks niiiice. The music is pretty dire, though. Except the bit of the classic theme at the end. That's awesome, obviously.

    I'll certainly go see it, being a Terminator fan. Hey, I even liked the third one, albeit solely on the grounds of it not having a happy ending.

    (Let's just hope Christian Bale doesn't pull out the Batman growl. Ugh...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nine inch nails for the trailer music eh? sandy will be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreary, droning Goth Metal - Skynet's new sonic weapon?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death

    ReplyDelete